Rick Simpson Hemp Oil has been known to be used by people throughout the world for a variety of health concerns.
The purest form of Cannabis Oil is one that you make yourself and therefore will have a better effect on the body.
If you want to make Rick Simpson Oil, there are a couple of things you will need to know.
How much do I need and how much do I make?
500g of hemp buds makes 60ML of excellent quality oil. This amount of oil will last around three months. As the oil is of high quality you need to start off with small amounts, a drop of oil half the size of a grain of rice four times a day.
After a week you can slowly increase the number of times you take it.
Can I Become Addicted to Rick Simpson Oil?
This oil is non-addictive, harmless and effective for many medical conditions.
Below is the recipe for making your own Rick Simpson Oil, which will have a much higher potency than what you can buy in the shops.
Hemp Oil recipe:
1. Place an ounce of dry material in a plastic bucket
2. Pour enough solvent in to dampen the material
3. Using a chemical-free piece of wood, mix and crush up the material
4. Add more solvent covering the material completely, mix for at least three minutes
5. Pour the solvent-oil away from the material into a different bucket
6. Next, add more solvent to the material and mix for another three minutes
7. Pour this solvent-oil into the second bucket
8. You can now throw away the original material
9. Filter the solvent-oil through a coffee filter into a new, clean container. You now need to boil the solvent off, try a rice cooker for this.
10. Pour the solvent-oil into the rice cooker until it’s about ¾ full and set it to a high heat. Continue to top up the rice cooker as the solvent it decreases.
11. Add 10 drops of water to the solvent oil in the rice cooker
12. Once it’s reached one inch in the rice cooker, mix up the mixture, as you swirl the solvent will evaporate off.
13. Once the solvent has gone, remove it from the rice cooker and pour into a steel container and place on a coffee warmer and leave until water has evaporated off the oil.
When the oil has the consistency of thick grease, you will know it is ready.
If you have the time, producing your own hemp oil will give you the purest form as opposed to what you buy in the shops.
By Holly W.